Your brand is one of your most valuable marketing assets.
A great brand is consistent, unique, memorable, and authentic. It conveys the highest value you deliver. It sets you apart from everyone else in your marketplace. And it makes you a preferred and welcomed sender of marketing messages, which is a powerful advantage in a world where consumers have the technology to pick and choose whose marketing messages they hear.
Gianfagna Strategic Marketing, Inc. has helped many business-to-business and consumer marketers evaluate their brand strategy and develop new, more effective brand identities for their companies and products.
Here’s how we approach branding:
- We audit all your marketing communications to evaluate your current brand identity. We study how you communicate at all customer touch points, in marketing materials, and on the web and social media to determine the messages you are delivering to the marketplace about your company and your products and services.
- We consult with you, your customers, and your sales team to find out what sets your company apart from competitors and how your customers see you – their perceptions of your brand and what they value most about you.
- We identify the unique value your company – and only your company – can deliver to your customers by determining what you do better than anyone else.
- We help you determine what you want your brand to stand for: the attributes you want customers and prospects to associate with your brand identity, the expectations they should have of your brand, and your brand’s unique persona or point of view.
- We then develop a comprehensive branding strategy and a new brand identity that includes:
- A visual identity and logo that establishes a distinct image for your company and conveys your brand attributes;
- A short, memorable market positioning tagline that states the most important benefit, advantage, or distinction you offer in the marketplace;
- Key marketing messages that capitalize on your strengths and become the copy platform for all your marketing materials — the “proof points” that support your brand promise;
- Graphic design standards for implementing your brand in your marketing materials and on your website.
We can help you launch your new brand and deploy it consistently throughout your company and your marketing campaigns. We also can provide the marketing consulting and creative services you need to ensure that branding guidelines are implemented across all your marketing channels and to help your staff understand your new branding, since the way your customers are treated is the most important element of your brand promise.
Our ability to engage our customers has improved dramatically thanks to the new brand identity and high-quality marketing campaigns Gianfagna Strategic Marketing has developed for The Cornell Store. By giving us a more focused view of the value we deliver, Gianfagna has helped us produce more relevant marketing materials, including advertising, email, customer guides, in-store signage, and POP promotions. The result has been a measurable increase in our response rates and customer satisfaction. Gianfagna is a vital strategic partner.”
– Gary Swisher, Deputy Director,
The Cornell Store, Cornell University
Read our Smart Marketing Strategy blog posts on branding.