Advertising, websites, e-mail marketing, social media, public relations, newsletters, catalogs, direct mail, trade shows, sales demonstration tools, CRM…
We believe marketing tactics are always more effective when they’re executed as part of an integrated marketing communications strategy that targets your marketing toward your best sales opportunities.
That’s why our marketing consulting team takes a strategic approach to helping you address your sales and marketing challenges.
We begin by developing a full understanding of your brand, products, services, customers, prospects, market position, competitors, and marketing history. We will review your sales results and conduct customer database analysis to gain insight into who buys from you and how. We will research your competitors and your industry and interview your customers or clients to hear how they describe the value you deliver.
Then, we’ll utilize proven principles of effective marketing and our marketing planning expertise to develop a customized marketing strategy that:
- Identifies your strategic competitive advantages in the marketplace;
- Supports and strengthens your brand identity;
- Makes a compelling case for your value proposition;
- Targets the prospects most likely to respond to your promotions;
- Delivers relevant marketing messages for specific market segments;
- Selects the marketing channels that reach your prospects most effectively and efficiently;
- Maps out an integrated plan of marketing communications tactics and campaigns, such as advertising, direct marketing, social media, web marketing, content marketing, public relations, e-marketing, sales demonstration tools, and trade show promotions;
- Incites action by encouraging response and engagement;
- Establishes a process for lead management and offer fulfillment, especially if you are a business-to-business marketer with a sales force;
- Creates a customer relationship management (CRM) plan for client engagement and communication;
- Estimates production, media, and distribution costs;
- Establishes benchmarks for measuring results.
We can provide creative copywriting and graphic design services to handle the full execution of your marketing strategy if you’d like our help. We also welcome the opportunity to partner with your internal marketing and creative staff to provide specialized creative services and marketing capabilities you may not have in-house, such as direct marketing or website development.
When we first engaged Gianfagna Marketing, we didn’t even have promotional materials, let alone a comprehensive marketing strategy. Gianfagna took the time to learn our niche and the nuances of our business and industry. This proved to be an important foundation for the strategy Gianfagna developed. At Gianfagna’s recommendation, Brakey Energy produced a white paper about an important change in electricity costs. This white paper made a remarkable impact, giving Brakey Energy credibility and visibility like we never had before.
“It’s great to have a marketing expert I can turn to, whose work product and judgment I unreservedly trust. If you offer a product or service of value, let Gianfagna be your voice.”
– Matt Brakey, President, Brakey Energy
Read our Smart Marketing Strategy blog posts on strategic marketing.