Gianfagna Strategic Marketing has created hundreds of business-to-business sales tools, from traditional print brochures and sales kits to interactive sales presentations.
We can help you plan a smart sales communication strategy and develop a comprehensive array of sales tools and materials in traditional and e-formats to help your sales reps communicate more effectively with customers and prospects and keep your prospects and customers engaged with your business.
We begin by consulting with you to gain a full understanding of the B2B sales dialogue and sales process, from your initial contact with a prospect to closing the sale. We’ll consult with you and your team to evaluate the effectiveness of your sales communication plan and sales demonstration materials and discover what customers and prospects need to know to say “yes” to your offers.
Then, we’ll develop a sales communication strategy that recommends:
- Sales materials and marketing messages appropriate for each point of contact in the B-to-B sales process;
- Formats to communicate your sales messages and demonstrate your products most effectively;
- Ways to segment your sales demonstration tools and presentations by market;
- How to use your website to provide in-depth content and product specifications;
- A contact management plan to stay engaged with prospects who express interest in your products and services, especially business-to-business buyers who have a long purchasing cycle and multiple decision-makers;
- A customer relationship management strategy for ongoing communication with customers, to help you stay connected, maintain relevance, and create new sales opportunities.
Gianfagna gave us focus when we were developing new membership recruitment materials. Their work can be trusted and the final product is always high quality!”
– James Hieb, CAE, Executive Vice President & CEO,
Marble Institute of America
Read our Smart Marketing Strategy blog posts on sales communication and CRM.