A great brand is consistent, unique, memorable, and authentic. It conveys the highest value you deliver. It sets you apart from everyone else in your marketplace. And it makes you a preferred and welcomed sender of marketing messages, a powerful advantage in a world where your prospects can pick and choose whose marketing messages they want to hear.
Gianfagna Strategic Marketing has helped many B2B and consumer marketers evaluate their brands, develop comprehensive branding strategies, and create new, more effective approaches to branding for companies, services, and products.
How We Develop Branding Strategies & Brands
- We evaluate your marketing to assess your current brand identity. We study how you communicate at all customer touchpoints, in marketing materials, and in traditional, web, and social media to determine the messages you are delivering to the marketplace about your business. This is sometimes done as part of a marketing audit.
- We analyze the branding strategies of your competitors.
- We consult with you and your sales team and talk directly with your customers to find out what sets your company apart from competitors and how your customers see you – their perceptions of your brand and what they value most about you.
- We identify the unique value your company – and only your company – delivers to your customers by determining what you do better than anyone else.
- We help you decide what you want your brand to stand for: The attributes you want customers and prospects to associate with your brand, the expectations they should have of your brand each time they encounter it, and your brand’s unique persona or point of view.
- We help you determine which elements of your current brand (such as colors, fonts, icons, or taglines) should be retained in a new identity.
- We then develop a comprehensive branding strategy which includes:
- Market positioning to capitalize on your strengths v. other suppliers in your marketplace;
- A marketing tagline that supports this positioning by stating the most important benefit, advantage, or distinction you offer;
- Marketing messages that become the copy platform for all your marketing materials — the “proof points” that support your positioning and your brand promise;
- Your brand attributes and brand persona – how you want your brand to be perceived in the market;
- A visual identity and logo to establish a distinct image for your company and convey your brand attributes;
- Detailed graphic design standards for implementing your brand in your marketing materials, and in all marketing channels.
We also can help you manage the launch of your new brand and oversee the deployment of the brand throughout your company and your marketing campaigns in traditional, web, and social media.