We confess: Direct mail is our first love. Jean Gianfagna began her career as a direct mail copywriter and our entire team loves the thrill of planning a direct marketing campaign.
We’ve developed hundreds of direct response programs for B2B lead generation and consumer marketers and have extensive experience in marketing database analysis. As a result, we’ve acquired unmatched knowledge of direct marketing strategy and campaign development and become experts in using customer and marketing data to develop targeted marketing.
We have planned and executed virtually every type of direct marketing tactic, including direct mail packages, selfmailers, dimensional mailings, catalogs, and email campaigns.
Our direct marketing clients have included trade associations, professional business services companies, universities, B2B software marketers, management consulting firms, insurance companies, medical technology suppliers, educational services companies, retail merchandising and display marketers, college stores, retailers, and financial services providers.
We’ve helped these clients use direct marketing to generate sales leads and inquiries, drive retail store traffic, sell products and services, and begin a sales dialogue with C-suite executives.
We can develop a comprehensive direct marketing strategy and tactical plan to help you cross-sell and up-sell products and services to your current customers and targeted prospects on commercial direct response databases and mailing lists.
How We Develop Direct Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
Here’s how we will work with you to develop a direct marketing plan:
- Evaluate your previous direct marketing campaigns, tactics, timing, lists, offers and results;
- Determine how your competitors are using direct marketing;
- Analyze your customer database to understand the demographics and behavior of your customers and identify the characteristics of your best customers;
- Use insights from this analysis to find similar prospects on rented mailing lists and databases;
- Recommend segmentation and targeting of specific groups of individuals;
- Recommend a plan of direct mail and email campaigns and tactics, including:
- Formats (letter packages, selfmailers, dimensional mail, email, etc.);
- Response channels, including web and social media integration;
- Response tracking, follow-up, lead nurturing, and conversion;
- Integrate your direct marketing initiatives with other elements of your sales and marketing strategy.
We also can manage your campaign’s execution, including creative development, list management, website and social media integration, production management, lettershop and mailing services, fulfillment, lead tracking, and lead conversion, offering you a full-service direct marketing solution.